Weigh Your Options
Depending on your driving habits; we will fully explain the benefits of each and help make the best decision for your circumstances....not ours. We want you back...and thus will listen and treat you with the respect you deserve.
Conventional loans typically require longer terms to achieve affordable payments
This keeps you…
- From trading into a new vehicle sooner
- Driving the same vehicle longer even when you are ready to trade
Conventional loans have obligations when you trade
- The owner must find a buyer
- The owner assumes all of the risk for unexpected depreciation
- The vehicle’s condition, mileage, and wear and tear will be a factor in assessing the total value of the vehicle
- The owner must satisfy the loan balance regardless of the vehicle value
Leasing offers affordable payments with shorter terms
This lets you…
- Consider vehicles with more options
- Choose your desired trade cycle
- Have peace of mind since most terms are within the warranty period
- Keep up with vehicle technologies
You have options at the end of you lease
If the vehicle is worth more than the residual value
- Exercise your purchase option and keep it
- Exercise your purchase option and apply the equity to the next vehicle
If the vehicle is worth less than the residual value
- Drop off the keys and walk away (subject to any excess kilometres or wear-and-tear charges)
Explore our impressive selection of new and pre-owned cars, crossovers and SUVs in Melville.
Melville Chevrolet Buick GMC is your trusted Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC dealer. Visit us today and see for yourself.
The expert team at Melville Chevrolet Buick GMC is committed to caring for your vehicle for as long as you own it.
Contact Melville Chevrolet Buick GMC or stop by our showroom to experience all that we have to offer.